Sunday, December 6, 2009

Visit with Courtney

A family in our church is moving to Illinois next week. This after noon a friend and I went over to help them prepare. They were done loading the truck when we got there (good timing, huh?) so we just helped clean house for a while. Just did pretty basic things - finished cleaning the bathroom (Michelle had already started it) dusted, swept floors. I knew my friend Courtney was in town so I contacted her and ask if we could meet up for super or something. She said we could! We went to Arby's to eat and visit for a bit. The bad part was that Kaylynn and I waited inside for fifteen minutes and Courtney and Ava waited in the parking lot for 10! Ugh! Wasted time. Oh well. We had a good visit. So thankful to see her even if it was a short time. It had been three months! What a wonderful gift from God her friendship has been!

1 comment:

AboveAllRubies said...

Rhonda! I just now saw this. =) Our friendship is such a blessing to me too! Love you!!!