Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ava's Quilt

A friend of mine just had a baby in January and I made a quilt for her. The pictures didn't turn out very well, but hopefully you can get an idea of what it looks like. Each of the muslin blocks had a Bible verse embroidered on it except for one which had the baby's name and birthday. I had fun with it, but was I ever glad to have it finished!

Here is a picture of the whole quilt. For some reason I couldn't get it to turn! It is the right direction in iPhoto. When I put it on here it won't stay that way!

src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgYUT1GaSicSMuncuQ9KqrFoHS3uezhZvKN4cPyYtLVctFZBIVxpRofGRVMEwz16rn5eJg56a2jovovynfl-cZ0k5vWotuDD_7tla33L3HqjEehwgrSmc-onH9yCl45wcW7kspTCm25pPOr/s400/IMG_4724.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5178411251612581986" />



3 comments:

Rhonda said...

For some reason the picture of the whole quilt doesn't want to show. If you just click on the link a large picture will come up.

BSBT said...

Looks great R. Good job!




there i commented, you happy?!?!
jk :D

WAYNIE said...

Rhonda, you are right...you take after your mom and I take after my mom and granny. Although, like granny I am best in the kitchen with pots and pans, not at a sewing machine with a thread and needle...lol
This blanket is so adorable!!! The pieces alone are great, but put together they make a 'mean' blanket...lol
You wouldn't want to make one for my baby girl, would you?...lol
YOU ARE VERY TALENTED, GIRL!!!
HUGS!!!