Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19 - Jared's Surgery

My apologies in advance that we are back to writings by me this morning. We will try to have guest blogger Courtney back very soon.

When I was in my last couple of years of high school we attended monthly youth rallies. There were several church who participated around central/north central Indiana.
One of the main pastors was a man named Tim Boyd. Pastor Boyd's son, Jared (I think he is 19 but am not completely sure), was diagnosed with cancer a couple of years ago. The cancer was in remission for a while but is back again. Jared's sister, Katie, said over the weekend that Jared was having surgery this morning to remove the largest tumor. She asked for specific prayer for this so I thought I would share it with my little prayer group that has been joining me these last couple of weeks.

No comments: