Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Book List for 2012




A few years ago I started keeping track of the books I read. When I finish a book I write down the title, author, and date I finish it. It has been so much fun to be able to look back and remember each one. Here is my 2012 list.
If: What do We Know of Calvory Love - Amy Carmichael 

Call the Sabbath a Delight   - Walter Chantry

The Radical Cross - A.W. Tozer

Loneliness - Elisabeth Elliot

Discipline: The Glad Surrender - Elisabeth Elliot

Don't Waste Your life - John Piper

These Strange Ashes - Elisabeth Elliot

Future Grace - John Piper

L'Abri - Edith Schaeffer

Crazy for God: How I Grew Up as One of the Elect, Helped Found the Religious Right and lived to take all (or Almost All) of It Back  - Frank Schaeffer

What is a Healthy Church - Mark Dever

Let's Just be Friends - H. Norman Wright

Secure in the Everlasting Arms - Elisabeth Elliot

Outrageous Forgiveness - Larry Lilly

Treasures of the Snow - Patricia St. John

Worldliness - C.J. Mahaney

Winning Him Without Words - L. Donovan & D. Miller

I Will Carry You - Angie Smith

The Great Divorce - C.S. Lewis

Surrender - Nancy Leigh DeMoss

Around the World in 80 Days -Jules Verne

Love Has a Price Tag - Elisabeth Elliot

Let Me Be a Woman - Elisabeth Elliot

Through Gates of Splendor - Elisabeth Elliot

The Explicit Gospel - Matt Chandler

Mistaken Identity - Cerak, VanRyn

The Prayer Matrix - David Jeremiah

WHat is the Gospel - Greg Gilvert

Radical Hospitality - David and Ruth Rupperecht        

No comments: