Sunday, April 20, 2008

Heather's Chariot

A few weeks ago I decided to take Heather down to our neighbors to see the horses. I decided to would be fun to put a sheet in the wheelbarrow and give her a ride. I put her in when the wheelbarrow was up by the house so she had to ride down the hill. At first, she didn't quite no what to think. She didn't think this was quite right. When we got to the bottom of the hill, however, she decided it was great fun. She sat up straight as an arrow and acted like she was a queen. It was SO funny to watch her. If I would stop for a minute she would say "Go, peas, go!" It was hilarious!

3 comments:

BSBT said...

I'm still waiting....

:-D

Rhonda said...

Well, I told you I would give you a ride when you came down. So I could say - Still waiting...
:)

Rhonda said...

I know you came down but you weren't at the house and I don't usually carry the wheelbarrow around with me. ;)