Friday, June 27, 2008

Erin and Eli's Wedding

I am finally posting picture from my cousins wedding. For some reason they loaded in a very mixed up order. I guess you will just have to take them as they come.
I didn't post a picture of just Grandpa, so I just wanted to say he performed the ceremony. He did a wonderful job. He will be 90 in December so it was pretty amazing he was able to do it.

The Flower Girl and Ring Bearer
Olivia and Troy
At the end of the picture someone decided we needed to do some funny shots. They decided to have the guys take the bouquets and the girls had the guys jackets. Those jackets were HOT! We had fun doing it. I couldn't keep my glasses on though. They were so big they just kept falling off.


The Bride

The Whole family

Four Generations
Grandpa, Mom, Dale and Heather

How is that for a wedding party?

Erin and Eli placed pink rose buds in memory of each of their grandparents and their pastor who died last year.


My cousin Adam and his fiance, Brandy.

This rose was place in memory of their pastor.

Is she a cute flower girl, or what???



Monica, Beckisue and I played Bow the Knee for the lighting of the Unity Candle and the placing of the roses.

No comments: