Saturday, October 4, 2008

Best Line of The Day

I got up this morning at 5:40 to babysit. Not my favorite time of the day to say the least. :)
Anyway, that has nothing to do with my story.
I was babysitting a five year old boy, and a three year old girl. This morning Tait asked me "Do you gots any kids?" I told him I didn't. So then he says "Why don't you gots kids?" I said I didn't have kids because I am not married. He thought about that for a minute and then said "Some people have kids when they aren't married." I then told him that I know they do but that is not how God intended things. At this point I thought the conversation was over. Wrong!
About ten minutes later he says "Why aren't you married yet?" I really don't remember at all how I answered that one. Then comes his best line... "Haven't you found anyone beautiful enough yet?"


1 comment:

AboveAllRubies said...

He is pretty funny, that Tait.