Friday, February 13, 2009

Day Three

Just a quick over view of today. I am far too tired to tell too much about the day. I am not even close to being on California time yet. My body is telling me it is almost 1 in the morning.
Joanna and I cleaned the kitchen and both bathrooms today. They really needed cleaning! We used a lot of cleaners and a whole bunch of paper towels! Everything looks a whole lot better!
The nurse came today to get her set up with home care. She has to come do the evaluation for the physical therapist, occupational therapist, bath aid, and nurse to come in. She was very nice and so helpful. She helped us set up her medication. It was in such a mess. We couldn't figure out the paperwork that the people at the hospital had given us. We were very thankful for the help.
Tonight a friend of the Portukalians came to visit. He is Armenian and was raised in Lebanon. I really enjoyed his visit. He was very interesting, and very funny! I always enjoy hearing about other cultures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day Aunt Rhonda, I love you!