Monday, March 30, 2009

Day at the Beach


This picture is NOT going to go where it is supposed to so it is just going to stay up here at the top!
Saturday I went to the beach with the pastors family from the church I have been attending out here. Their tradition is to go to the beach the week of their daughters birthday every year. Being the last week of March it is pretty cool but not too bad. When we got there it was nice and warm (not the water though!) but it cooled off through out the day. We had a wonderful time. We had lunch and supper there so we were there for several hours. It snapped a few pictures with my phone. I didn't know how well they would turn out but I was pleased. I couldn't really see what I was taking a picture of very well because of the sunlight on the screen. I don't have much time for posting right now but it has been so long I figured I had better get a few pictures up. Here they are...



Joseph with his seaweed. He collected that stuff all day!

Beautiful Sunset

I think this is my favorite of the pictures. Those two dark spots are Joseph's piles of seaweed.



The fire and the top of Hannah's head. It really was a lot colder than the pictures make it look!

My dirty feet



Pastor Curley very relaxed!
Maybe, just maybe, I will actually get some pictures on here now. Maybe...



4 comments:

Beckisue said...

I see you figured out how to get the pictures off of your phone. Great pictures!

BSBT said...

Cool, looks and sounded like you had a nice time. Glad you're enjoying yourself out there :)

Stephanie Cosby said...

Looks like you had fun! I can't wait to go out there in May!!! We miss you.

Amber said...

Hey!! Glad to see some pictures on this blog!! :) Looks like you are still having fun without me.... Oh well, i guess you could. :)