Thursday, December 20, 2007

Caroling

My family and I went Christmas caroling last night and tonight. Last night we just did a few neighbors and then we spent the rest of the evening visiting some friends and singing at their house. Tonight we really did the rounds though. We went to a few neighbors before going to Fran's house. We caroled for Millie next and she decided that we had to sing for several of her friends so she followed us around for a little while. That was so much fun. We worked our way back into Logansport and did a few more. Many people told us this was the first time they had ever had carolers! I guess it is pretty uncommon now.
The weather wasn't too bad. The wind of blowing pretty hard at first which made it VERY cold but I think it must have died down some because I didn't notice it too much after a while.
All in all we had a lot of fun!

No comments: