Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tomorrow Today Will Be History

  I am not sure why I am starting a blog. I guess it will just be easier for to write down daily happening for me to remember in the future. I guess I will start with today.
  Grandpa had an other episode today. We think it is an other UTI but we will have to wait for the test results tomorrow. He spent most of the afternoon in bed. He didn't even want to get up for supper. He took some ibuprofen so hopefully his temperature will be down in the morning and he will be feeling better.
  I made a skirt today. I am not happy with the way it turned out so I am going to have to change some things. I think it will be okay when I get done. I have been doing a lot of sewing lately. I made a skirt for Beckisue for her birthday. I made a skirt for Stephanie for her birthday (which turned out absolutely cute!) and I made Grandma a skirt (not for her birthday :)). I am hoping to be able to get a few more things done this week. I have to start doing some more practicing though. I have been neglecting my violin terribly, and my piano only gets some of the practice it needs! I also skipped exercise today. Very bad girl I know! 
  Well, I guess that was my day. Of course, there were a lot more details. That will do for now though.

4 comments:

spyder-slayer™ said...

FIRST COMMENT!!!
LOL

Did you have a good/safe trip home???

Rhonda said...

How did you find my blog!!!!!!!! I haven't told anyone about it!
Yes we had a good trip home. I drove the whole way and we didn't stop once. We made pretty good time.

spyder-slayer™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spyder-slayer™ said...

Actually it was an accident, I was looking for something, clicked the wrong profile and saw it on the bottom of yours. LOL