Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's Finished (almost)

The quilting is finished! Yea! The binding isn't done yet, but that is the easy and quick part. My finger can now have a chance to heal. I have quilted until I had thick calluses and then kept quilting until the calluses got picked off so my finger are raw. And I still love quilting. :)
Now we can move on to other things - like my dress. We had better get on that since we are leaving a week from today. Amanda is almost done making a dress for her self and Stephanie still wants to make a new one (which means Mom or I will make it for her). It is a good thing I enjoy spending time in the sewing room. :)
I will post pictures when I can. We haven't even taken any yet.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! I haven't been the first person to Comment in a long time!
Good job Rhonda! :) I hope you get everything done before the Wedding.

Rhonda said...

Thanks Amber. Things look good so far. I just finish cutting Stephanie's dress out.

Beckisue said...

Who's more?

Rhonda said...

Wouldn't it be easier to just tell me I made a mistake? I had to go back and figure out what in the world you were talking about. Bethany wasn't home to check my post as she usually does. :)
It's fixed now.

BSBT said...

sorry R. :(
i'll do my best next time. :)
Glad your getting everything done.

Shelley said...

When you all get back from the wedding and find yourselves overwhelmed by the lack of business around your house, you can pack up your quilt rack and come to my house so we can do some work on my quilt! I'm only kidding of course but really would welcome the opportunity!;) Anyway, I'm glad you're accomplishing all the things before you and what a blessing is must be to have a big sister willing to take time to make a new dress. You are an encouragement to others in more ways than you know! Love you, Shelley

Rhonda said...

I would love to quilt with you Shelley. The problem is, we keep saying "we will do that after the wedding." So after the wedding we are going to be as busy as we are now. :)