Saturday, May 10, 2008

So many posts- So little time

We have been SO busy around our house. I don't think I have gone any where all week except to our neighbors house to baste the quilt. I have so many things to do in the next three weeks it makes my head spin! We just got my cousins quilt on the frame today and we have to have it quilted in three weeks. It is a queen size and the whole thing is quilted on an inch and a half grid. My bridesmaids dress for the wedding has to be altered - that includes three rolled hems because it is chiffon with two linings! I also decided to torture myself and throw in my Heroines of History tea party between now and the wedding! Yikes! By the end of the day I am so tired I can't even think about posting about anything! I just thought I would write a few lines and let you all know I hadn't fallen off the face of the earth. If I can just remember all the things I wanted to post about when I have time to post them! :)

No comments: