Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just A Post

This blog has not been living up to it's title. I have not been posting my weekly activities let alone daily. That is because I have been having a hard enough time keeping up with the activities let alone blogging about them! I am far to tired to post tonight but I am going to try to write a little anyway. I am sure this will be very boring to most of you so you don't even have to read. :) (not that you ever HAVE to read any of them)
A lady from our church had surgery last week so I spent Friday and today with her family. She was much better today than Friday. She was up and around and even able to walk to the park. She is not able to lift anything so I was needed to help take care of her children and carry a few other things.
After lunch we walked to the park. It was a beautiful day. It was a first day that was on the verge of being hot. I know in a few weeks it won't feel hot at all though! We enjoyed the park. I even got a little bit of a sun burn. There was one other lady there with her two kids. We enjoyed visiting with them. The little boy was hilarious. He said the funniest things! At one point he saw Kelsie going across the monkey-bars and said "Look Mom! She is crossing the monkey-bars just like Cinderella!" His mom and I looked at each other and both said "Hmmm... We missed that part of the story!" He was a riot.
When I was done I went to see Courtney. We had a nice time just chatting. We were both very tired though. I had fun playing with Ava, of course. She was getting pretty worked up after a while so I figured it was time to go so she could go to bed. :)
When I got home we worked in the garden for a while. It is all planted now. Yea! We are getting our garden in pretty late this year!
There is my journaling for today. Coming from a very tired brain so it probably won't even make sense if I tried to read it tomorrow. Oh well, at least ten year from now I will remember what I did on May 6, 2008. :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I think you did pretty good for a tired brain. I wanted to say thanks on behalf of Michelle, even though it really isn't my place to thank you. But I do appreciate you being such a big help to her and her family after her surgery. I am also so glad to see you continue to pursue your relationship with Courtney. I do believe God is building something special between you two. Love you lots,
Shelley

AboveAllRubies said...

thank you for coming by and hanging out last night! i am glad we had a chance to get together finally! i am blessed to have you as a friend and enjoy our talk time! sorry ava was so grumpy last night! hopefully she will be nicer next time! love ya, lady!