Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just to let everyone know I didn't fall off the face of the earth.

Yet again there is so much to post about and not enough time to post it! I hope to be able to catch up next week. Last week Beckisue, Amanda, and I went to Kentucky for the Homeschool Alumni Reunion. We had a wonderful time... more details to follow. When we got home we hit the ground running trying to get ready for Rob and Chrissy's visit. We had so much gardening to catching up on and some canning to do. When we arrived home we discovered that my brother and his friends had torn out the wall in our living room to make it bigger. Mom has wanted that done since we moved into this house. That was a big project!
Rob and Chrissy got here late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. They will only be here until Sunday after church. Monday and Tuesday we go to South Bend for MusiCollege. I hope to be able to catch up all this last week and a half before we go to Michigan on the 18th!! August is always SOOOO busy.

10 comments:

Shelley said...

Sounds busy! I hope your time with Rob & Chrissy was blessed. We missed being at church yesterday and I'm still buried deep as the need to pack seems to be an endless task! Hope life slows down enough for all of us to have some one on one fellowship time soon! We'll have to have you out to our new home for an afternoon/evening of fellowship. Love you much,
Shelley

Amber said...

LOL!! Good Luck Rhonda!! :) I am Looking forward to you guys coming up here!! :) Have a safe Trip!!

AboveAllRubies said...

maybe you can even come out and sleep on the pull out in the basement! right next to our room! i'd let you sleep in our room but it's a concrete floor and i only have a twin bed. and i kick. ;) just kidding about the latter!

Rhonda said...

Moving is so much work! I am always so thankful when it is finished. I will look forward to that one on one time. I also look forward to seeing your new home.

Anna Joy said...

hehe. Can't WAIT to meet you for reals! :D

Stepheny said...

Hey Rhonda...

Yes, I was there, i feel bad because I saw you, and I should have said something. i guess I was too shy.... (dummy)... I am going next year to the one in Shaumburg. It was so much fun! No i was not in the teen choir. I was in the big one though. It was awesome!

i wish I could have meet you! :) maybe next time it's in South bend we can meet up. We'll deffinely make plans! :)

Stepheny

Rhonda said...

You saw me and you did say anything, Stephanie?? I guess I haven't seen enough pictures of you to recognize you. I am sure I saw you at some point. What classes did you take? I did Rachelle's string classes and one of Shelley Hamilton's. I took Jean Cook's Kinder Music class. That is all I can remember. I think that was all. I was also in the orchestra and choir.

Stepheny said...

I know I know, i'm in trouble! jk!

I took mostly piano ones. I took Flora Jean Garlock- the Hymnproviser Keyboard Comm., Shelly Hamilton-Hymnplaying Basics , Shelly Hamilton -Hymnplaying How to Modulate, the first day and the second day Christiane Emory- Beginning Hymnproviser, Shelly Hamilton- with the touch of fingers, and Jean Cook- Panic free Preforming.

It was awesome~! most of my friends were in the orchestra But I didn't have anything to play in the orchestra yet. i only play the piano and accordian.

Hope to see you next time! I feel like such a dummy by not saying anything! hehe!

Stepheny

Rhonda said...

I guess we were in one class together. I took Shelley's class on "With the Touch of Fingers."

Stepheny said...

Oh boy, I really wish i could have said something~! i was sitting inbetween two girls.... They both had their hair up. You might have sen them.

Stepheny