Thursday, December 4, 2008

Facing the Giants

I think my family was about the last people I know to watch Facing the Giants. We finally watched it Sunday night. Wow! I really liked it. I had heard some people say that it was kind of a "prosperity" movie. Get right with God and everything will go your way. I didn't really think so. Though, yes, that is what happened, that isn't what they were trying to teach. "If we win we praise Him, if we lose we praise Him." That is how all of life should be... now matter what!
They really got one thing life like. That is when everything was going badly, and everyone started undermining the coach. No one went to the coach to talk to him. They went to the assistant and started building him up and tearing down the leadership. Oh! How realistic that is.

No comments: