Monday, April 5, 2010

He's Back!

Last year I wrote a post about a stupid bird that bangs on our window constantly. With the return of spring the banging has begun. For about five days now the bird has constantly been banging. It starts at dawn (which is obnoxious because it wakes me up every morning) and goes until dark. You would have thought that this bird would have killed itself by now - but no. It just keeps going. About to drive us all out of our minds! Dad wants to shoot it. I am afraid someone will shoot out the window if they try.... I guess someone will either get rid of it will go away. Hopefully we all still have our sanity.

4 comments:

BSBT said...

what color is it?

Rhonda said...

Bright red, Bethany. It is a cardinal. So you can't blame it on being a blond if that is what you were thinking. :)

BSBT said...

Do you really think I would come out with a blond joke, really?

No, I was going more along the line of wondering if it was an Orial. We had one when we first moved into this house that would come in the spring and do that. It even opeved a window once.
But Mom read about it and guessed that the past owners must have put an Orange cut in half out for it, and it just came back and seeing as there was no Orange, it thought it would remind us!
It came back for a few years, but I don't think he's bothered us of late.

But seeing as your bird is red, you might want to cut a Strawberry in half and put it out....

Kennedi Ann Koozer said...

Great post Rhonda! I haven't been to your blog in a while and just thought this was hilarious. I don't know when we'll come back to Logansport for a Sunday, so we'll just have to wait and see :).

Check out my blog!
www.kennediannkoozer.blogspot.com

~Kennedi