Saturday, September 13, 2008

Aunt Rhonda is a Very Bad Influence


This should probably be part of my birthday post but it was so funny I thought it deserved it's own.
One of my gifts from Beckisue was a necklace charm. It is music notes. After I finished opening my presents Heather found the charm and decided she wanted to wear it. The only problem was it didn't have a chain. SO! I do not know what possessed her but she pulled up her shirt and started putting it up to her belly. So I, being the horrible aunt that I am, decided to have some great fun and told Amanda to toss me a roll of tape. I took the charm off the card and taped it to her belly. It was soooo funny. At least we all thought it was. I am not sure if Dale and Michelle thought it was all that funny! ;)

Just in case anyone wondered when I said I was a bad influence... I only have two piercing, one in each ear. :)


8 comments:

Amber said...

All i can say is:







LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

That's all we were saying last night. We were all rolling. You should have seen the little belly dance she was doing to go along with it. I had NOTHING to do with that one!

Rhonda said...

I did it yet again! That was me.

--Rhonda

Stepheny said...

Boy you all sure mix up your names alot! lol :)

Bad Rhonda! (but I have to say, that was so cute!)

Steph

Stepheny said...

Rhonda, I have tagged you! Deatils on my blog!

Steph

Stephanie Cosby said...

I think Heather has watched way to many movies! :D

Stepheny said...

Hey Rhonda-

I did one of those quiz thingys on my blog too- so even if you don't know the answers, I want everyone to at least try O.K.???!!!


Thanks Steph

Anna Joy said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! :D

btw, I LOVE your new background.