Saturday, November 29, 2008

No Interesting Title... Just stuff

Who is crazy enough to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving??? I guess we were. Friday morning Beckisue, Amanda, Stephanie, Mom, and I went shopping. We didn't go until late morning. There are no deals worth getting up at 4 AM! We didn't go to many stores. We did go to the mall first. That was NOT my choice. Way too many people there. I wanted to go to Jo-Ann's. That is my store! :) We did go there. We spent about 45 minutes there. When we left I had a zipper. All those sales and all that time and that is all I found that I really needed. :) But hey, I got a good deal on the zipper. :)
When we got home we hurried and got lunch on the table. It was late and everyone was hungry. While we were sitting there eating one thing lead to an other and suddenly Dad decided that we should take Stephanie's birthday dinner (Small little detail that I forgot to mention... it was Steph's birthday) and go over and see Will Robbins. We all decided that was a great idea, so Dad called Will. He has a weekend pass and he was at his sister's house with no one there. All of the rest of his family had gone one place or an other. He was just there babysitting his two year old niece and the two dogs.
We got there about 5:45. We talked, played music, ate supper, had birthday cake, cleaned the kitchen (I hope Will's sister can actually find her dishes when she gets home), played an other song and then played spoons. We thoroughly enjoyed all of the above! Spoons was especially fun. Will had never played which made it hilarious. We didn't get to finish the game so there wasn't a winner. The first round, which everyone declared as a "practice round," I lost. But! Everyone said it didn't count so... Other than that the only two people who lost were Will and Beckisue. We all had to tease them it was because they were the oldest of the bunch and couldn't move fast enough. :) Beckisue says next time we have to play at a table. :)
So that was Friday. I will have to post about today (Saturday) later. More big events. Of course, what is new around here. There is ALWAYS something going on. My poor music teachers! It is a wonder that they put up with me as little as I practice. I am never home!

No comments: