Saturday, July 12, 2008

Scenes from the Rooftop

I am getting quite bored with posting the same ol' thing every night, so I know everyone is tired of reading it! I decided to do a post I had planned to do a couple of months ago.

After living in this house for three years, I finally decided to go up to the roof a couple of months ago. There is a staircase to the roof and a flat square about 4' across. I don't know why I had never climbed up there before. Usually when I thought about it I wasn't dressed for it. It is pretty dirty going through the attic. Here are a few pictures I took.

My bedroom is on the first floor straight down from the left side of this picture.

Stephanie went up with me. She has gone up there many times.

Here is one of my favorite farms around here. I think it is so pretty.

Here is the same farm with out the zoom.

The rubber roof on the right is above my parents room and the roof on the left (one story down) is my Grandma's rooms.


It's a pretty neat view from up there!
Just so I don't totally break tradition I have to mention that Beckisue and I went with Rhenda today to pick blueberries! I am sure that comes as a great shock to everyone. :) The picking was good today. Beckisue and I picked about 19 pounds.

5 comments:

Stephanie Cosby said...

Ahhhh Rhonda! I took some of those pictures! Oh will I guess it doesn't matter, They are all very pretty! :D

DrBen said...

The pictures Stephanie took weren't all that great. But the pictures YOU took were marvelous!!! Especially that picture of Stephanie! I know she couldn't have taken that one herself. I love the new design for the blog! And a few pics splashed here and there help too. Thanks for the "View from the Roof." "A fiddler on the roof; sounds crazy, no?" (Reb Tevye) -BT

Rhonda said...

I knew everyone would like some pictures! I am just to lazy to post them much of the time. It is easier to type.
One of the days I should take my violin up to the roof for some pictures. That could be kind of cool. :)

Amanda said...

Rhonda, you go up to the roof and I will stand on the ground and I will take some pictures of you,ok?

Rhonda said...

I don't think you can get pictures of that part of the roof from the ground. I do think it would be kind of cool to have pictures of my violin up there. ;)